Helping golfers make informed purchasing decisions
Why having a club fitting session is important
- Find out what specifications, club mix, design, volume best suits your physical state & performance needs
- Ensure every golf lesson & practice session gives you the best chance of success
- Reduce the risk of of sustaining an injury
- Trust – we have your best interests at heart, and only want you to purchase golf equipment that will give you the best chance success
What you will experience
- Complete a quick online questionnaire defining your needs & scope
- Observation & data collection phase
- Defining needed specifications & club volume that aligns with steps 1 & 2 above
- Summary discussion/presentation of what & why the above has been recommended
- Brand/model recommendations presented along with quotation from Takapuna
- All written down & sent to you in a special PDF summary report
Clients who chose to purchase through Takapuna Retail shop, receive the additional service
- Order typed up in Takapuna’s order system
- Order placed with chose manufacturer
- Payment processed (various ways)
- When product arrives to shop, product is checked before informing client
What’s in your Coaches Inc. club fitting report
- Equipment options available to you & where/why you would consider using it
- Specification variations in golf clubs, and how they effect your results & golf swing
- Details of the observations & data collected through the session
- Equipment recommendations that align with your goals & data collected.
- Brand/model recommendations with website links for further researching.
- A financial quote from the Takapuna Retail Golf Shop (if wanted)
Things you need to know about golf clubs
- Using golf clubs that does not accommodate your physical state WILL result in injuries occurring, and slow down your golf development.
- Buying a ‘full set’ is often not necessary which can save you money
- Customising your club specifications 99% of the time does not cost any extra $
- All brands, have various models that cater to different player abilities
- All brands use different technology in their equipment, but work towards achieving the same performance goals i.e. more distance, more control, improved feeling, sound & appearance
- Poor golf equipment will be counter productive to any golf lessons experienced.