Benefits of learning as a family
- Parents better equipped to support their children outside of lessons
- Great way to bring to family together (in this busy day & age)
- Great way to ‘test the waters’ and see if your child enjoys the game
- Great platform for experienced adults to refine their game
- Cost effective
We understand that parents are busy, and are typically racing around dropping their children off to various after school activities. Our way of making the golf more accessible & logistically viable for parents is to offer different ‘family learning’ options.
Pricing & Learning Options
Chose between casual lessons i.e. case by case, or chose one of your development packages (4 or 8 hours) which not only saves you a little extra money, but allows us to create a mini development plan for you, and book the schedule ahead of time.
How long are each lessons?
We recommend 60mins per lesson minimum. This ensures each participant receives a good mixture of personalised support, hitting shots, getting feedback & of course group discussions & presentations. A 1.5 hour class may be suitable for groups of 3-4.
How to book your first experience?
- Contact us if you wish to purchase a 4 or 8 hour development package
- For casual lessons, book a 1 hour family lesson appointment via our online booking system (refer to homepage, top menu, BOOK A LESSON)